Kalmar County Council, the Regional Association and 11 municipalities in the county. Joint procurement of mobile and fixed-line telephony services, mobile and fixed-line operator services, applications and solutions for customer services, telephonists, administration and services for mobile indoor coverage, WAN etc. The procurement spanned Kalmar County Council’s entire operations, including healthcare, public transport etc., as well as those of 11 municipalities in the county and of the Regional Association, a total of 23,000 users.
- Large geographical area with many workplaces, provision of mobile coverage and capacity.
- 23,000 users of fixed-line and mobile communication.
- Need for increased mobility and cost efficiency.
- 450 sites (postal addresses).
- Short project period.
- To supervise the collection and collation of the required factual data, requirements and needs.
- To contribute with specialist input in the specification of requirements.
- To prepare a framework for invitation to tender and evaluation of same, selective procedure (according to Swedish procurement law, LOU).
New, flexible service agreement including mobile and a number of fixed-line systems, mobile and fixed-line operator services, contact centre services, telephony services, WAN etc.
- 7-year flexible agreement.
- Considerably lower costs.
- Robust communication solution.
- Higher service levels, adapted to individual requirements.